Agile Governance of Strategy & Development
Parmatur 20 years 1999 – 2019
Pulse is an Organisational Model for Agile Governance of Strategy & Development.
Pulse dramatically reduces lead times and increases the revenue of your business.
Pulse is based on agile principles and solves common problems in product development and project organisations today.
- Pulse limits the workload and thus increases throughput of projects and activities.
- Pulse meetings in a Pulse room simplifies interaction between people and speeds up decision making.
- Pulse provides transparency and gives the management team control through real-time updates and efficient tools for governance.
- Pulse makes it possible to carry out cutting edge development in an environment with complex requirements at lower cost and with shorter time-to-market.
Pulse is an Agile Model for the entire development organization.
Pulse includes portfolio management, product management, resource management, assignment management and project management.
Read more about Pulse here.
We provide Training, Methods and Tools in Agile Business Strategy, Agile Project Management and Agile Product Development.
We will advance your business to successfully create, cope with, and exploit changes in the market.
for references and to book a meeting where we can tell you more.
+46 8 532 54 007
- Pulse Room in Your HandIn the 1990s, Toyota and Scania developed the Pulse-room concept, or Obeya as it is called in Japan. The pulse room is a solution to the problem with weak management control when organising work as projects. This problem was highlighted by several research programs during the 1980s. … Read more
- Project portfolio health check – how do the projects perform and how are the resources utilized?It is often hard for a management team to get an up to date overview of the company's projects. The projects tend to slip through the grip because the checkpoints are few and far between, the projects generate largely “invisible” results, and resources go in and out … Read more
- Pulse when development is distributed on many locationsPulse in a company with one R&D location will have one pulse room. But what to do when there are many locations around the world where development is done? Unlike a hierarchical line organization, Pulse is an organizational model that can easily handle "multi-site" situations. Pulse – … Read more